Early Years Educator
Double Decker, Küsnacht/ZH
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Early Years Educator for children from 18 months to 4 years.
You will be joining an outstanding school that is recognised for its quality education and commitment to contributing to children’s life-long love of learning.
- Certification as an Early Years Educator (0-5 years): EYTS
- Strong working knowledge of Early Years Foundation Stage, reflected by relevant experience
- English speaker
- EU citizenship or Swiss work permit
- A proven record of excellent teaching, teamwork and leadership qualities
- Demonstrate a passion for working with children
- Supervision of a children’s group in collaboration with a German-speaking counterpart.
- Assuming key responsibilities including observing and planning for children’s needs, tracking children’s progress, and providing exciting and stimulating activities based on next steps for each child.
- Providing specific assistance/aid in the English language for targeted children.
- Planning parent-teacher conferences (English) in collaboration with management and team members.
- Conducting after-school activities.
Start Date: Immediately
Hours: Full Time / negotiable
Contact: Nava Bader, School Director, Double Decker Bilingual PreSchool & Kindergarten
Send to: email@example.com
Interested? We look forward to receiving your full CV, diplomas and references.