We are a leading bilingual preschool and accredited Kindergarten, offering a nurturing and stimulating learning environment for children aged 18-months to six years. Our Küsnacht location, on the outskirts of Zurich, is well placed to meet the needs of both international and Swiss families in the area.
Our holistic approach to education focuses on the well-being and development of the whole child. Our vision is twofold: to enable children to develop their language skills, all within a nurturing environment that strengthens self-confidence and allows personalities to flourish.
Double Decker was founded in 2001 in Kilchberg. We have grown and developed since then, and merged our Kilchberg school with our Küsnacht campus in 2018, where we accommodate 55 children representing more than 20 nationalities.
- 2001: Double Decker Bilingual PreSchool opens in Kilchberg.
- 2004: Kilchberg expands to include an accredited Kindergarten, catering to children ages three to six.
- 2005: a second preschool opens in Küsnacht, for two to four year olds.
- 2015: Küsnacht expands, catering to children from 18 months old.
- 2018: Kilchberg school merges with our Küsnacht campus.